16 Port Gigabit PoE Switch
16 Port Gigabit PoE Switch- Match LB-Link
The full Gigabit Ethernet PoE switch can provide a seamless connection for a 10/100/1000M Ethernet network and equip it with a PoE function. This Match LB-Link 16 Port PoE switch can be used as an Ethernet power supply device (PSE).
It can automatically identify the connected device whether compatible with IEEE 802.3af or IEEE 802.3at standards and then supply power for them.
The 16 Port Gigabit PoE Switch makes it easier to deploy wireless access points (AP) and IP-based terminal network equipment with PoE technology.
(PoE technology is power over ethernet technology. It is referring to transferring both Ethernet data and DC power at the same time for IP phones, wireless AP, IP-based cameras.)
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, ANSI/IEEE Std 802.3 Nway auto-sensing, IEEE 802.3x flow control;
- Provides 10/100/1000M self-sensing Rj45 port with PoE power function:
- All the ports support Auto MDI/MDIX (Auto MDI/MDIX);
- The power of a single PoE port can be up to 15.4W(af)/ 30W (at);
- Supply power to the devices compatible with IEEE802.3af/IEEE802.3at;
- Support IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow control and duplex backpressure flow control;
- Automatic MAC address learning and updating;
- 8K MAC address database;
- 52Gbps backplane bandwidth;
- High-performance full load power configuration;
- Support the store-and-forward very large database switching mode and direct forwarding mode.