8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch 10/100/1000Mbps
BL-SG1008 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch enables up to 8 users to share files and devices (e.g. printers, scanners) over a LAN connection, by expanding an existing network’s capacity with additional ports.
Compatible with both 10Base-T (10Mbps), 100Base-TX(100Mbps) and 1000Base-T (1000Mbps) networks, this Gigabit Ethernet Switch can automatically detect the type of network (auto-negotiation) as well as the type of cable (auto MDIX) and configure itself, each achieving speeds up to 2000 Mbps per ports full-duplex mode.
- Eight 10/100/1000 Mbps capable RJ45 Ethernet ports
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T), 802.3u (100Base-TX) and 802.3ab (1000Base-T) standards
- Wall mountable or desktop installation options
- Auto-negotiation and Auto MDIX detection on each port
- Switch Mode: Mode 1(Standard): Port 1~8: 10/100/1000M auto-sensing @ 100 meters
Mode 2(VLAN): Port 1~7: 10/100/1000M @ 100 meters;
- Port 8: 10/100/1000M @100 meters; Ports1 to 7 will be isolated from each other, but will still be able to communicate with uplink port 8.
- IEEE 802.3x compliant flow control for full-duplex and back pressure for half-duplex operation
- Support automatic MAC address learning and ageing
- Supports VLAN detection indicator
- Supports 5-20volts
- No configuration, Plug and Play installation