USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
MATCH LB-LINK USB 3.0 to LAN Converter ( Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps)
USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter easily connects USB 3.0 device to a router, modem, or network switch to deliver 10/100/1000Mbps speed with a Giga port. This USB to LAN converter has 3 years warranty.
The USB 3.0 to Gigabit ethernet adapter instantly bridges the gap. Simply insert the adapter’s USB connector into your device’s USB port and connect your Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the other end of the adapter. Good to go.
The USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female adapter supports 10/100/1000 Ethernet at USB 3.0 speeds (640Mbs), which is faster than 10/100 adapters and most wireless connections.
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing capability·
- USB 3.0 Interface Backward compatibility with USB 2.0
- Supports Auto MDIX (straight and cross-network cable auto-detection)
- Supports USB full and high-speed modes with bus power capability·
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab (10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and 1000Base-T) compatible
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation in Fast Ethernet
- Supports Jumbo packet of up to 9KB
- Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up and magic packet
- Provides a wireless alternative for connecting to the Internet in Wi-Fi dead zones
- Streaming large video files, or downloading a software upgrade through a wired home or office LAN.
- Wired connections provide faster data transfers and better security than Wi-Fi,
- Plug and Play Installation